2023 Online Arell Workforce Scholarship Application (Independent Student Status)
Applicant must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled (soon to graduate) or have graduated from a high school in Concord or Penacook. NH This includes Concord High School, Merrimack Valley High School, Bishop Brady High School, Concord Christian Academy, Parker Academy, St. Paul’s School, or Trinity Christian School.
- Have a verifiable residence in Concord or Penacook.
- Have fully completed a two-year CTE program at the Concord Regional Technical Center
- Immediate family members of Rotary Club of Concord are not eligible.
Applicant must be entering or attending one of the following:
- Professional licensure (EMT, Cosmetologist, Electrician, etc.)
- Industry valued certificate (American Welding Society, Amazon AWS, etc.)
- College certificate in a trade-based career (automotive technology, advanced manufacturing, etc.)
- College associate’s degree in a trade-based career (HVAC, Orthopedic Tech, etc.)
Instructions for Workforce Applicants
- There Is No Application Deadline for the Arell Workforce Scholarship. Workforce Applications are accepted throughout the year.
- Applications must be fully completed and include all required materials.
- All questions must be answered in the fields provided in the form below.
- No Supplemental pages or materials will be accepted.
A completed Application includes:
- The Rotary Workforce Scholarship Application completed and submitted below.
- A Letter of Recommendation from a high school or college teacher or counselor or employer.
- If you have attended a high school in Concord or Penacook within the past five years:
- An Official transcript from a high school or a college if the applicant has completed at least six on-campus classes.
- A readable copy of the page showing your EFC (Expected Family Contribution) from your FAFSA Student Aid Report, if applicable.
Please complete the online form below. There is an option at the bottom of the form to save the application and return to complete it at a later time. When you have determined that your application is thoroughly complete, please click the Submit button.