2023 Online Arell College Scholarship Application (Dependent Student Status)
Two and Four Year College Applicants
Applicant must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or be a recent graduate of a high school in Concord or Penacook. NH This includes Concord High School, Merrimack Valley High School, Bishop Brady High School, Concord Christian Academy, Parker Academy, St. Paul’s School, or Trinity Christian School.
- OR, Applicant must be a current resident of Concord or Penacook, NH.
- Applicant must be entering or attending a two or four year college.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant may be a full-time or part-time student.
- Applicant may be a home-schooled student.
- Applicant may be a first-year or returning student.
- Applicant may re-apply for additional scholarships in subsequent years.
- Immediate family members of Rotary Club of Concord are not eligible.
Instructions for Two and Four Year College Applicants
- Applications must be fully completed and include all required materials.
- The Application period is from March 1 to May 2, 2022.
- Applications must be received no later than May 2, 2022.
- All questions must be answered in the fields provided in the form below.
- No Supplemental pages or materials will be accepted.
A completed Application includes:
- The Rotary College Scholarship Application completed and submitted below.
- Your Official High School or College Transcript.
- Score Reports of your SAT (optional), ACT (optional), and/or TOEFL, if applicable.
- A Letter of Recommendation from a high school or college teacher or counselor.
- A readable copy of your FAFSA Student Aid Report page which includes your EFC (Expected Family Contribution) amount.
Please complete the online form below. There is an option at the bottom of the form to save the application and return to complete it at a later time. When you have determined that your application is thoroughly complete, please click the Submit button.